domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

Final Exercises I


TRY THIS EXERCISES (6º)

1) TRANSLATE:

on the corner.............................................. cinema..........................................................
train station.................................................
spend money..................................................
save money................................................
 on the left......................................................
internet café..................................................
pizza place.....................................................
on the right....................................................
 shopping centre..............................................


2)Answer:

*What are you going to do on sunday? 
I AM GOING TO  WATCH A FILM
 I AM GOING TO GO TO THE SHOPPING CENTRE...
*Is there a bowling alley in your town?
 I DON´T KNOW.
 YES, THERE IS 
 NO THERE ISN´T.

*Where can you watch   films?


IN THE TV.
 IN THE CINEMA.
IN THE COMPUTER.
 IN THE PHONE.

3)Write about your favourite place:

Street / bowling alley / the cinema /my friends/ have fun /


My favourite place is...................................................................................................................... It is on …............................ Street . It is next to …......................... I go there with …........................... I always......................................... when I go there.

THERE-ALLÍ
TRANSLATE










  1. Listen and complete the sentences:

Walk along Cambridge road. Go (1)…............. on the Havelock Road. Walk along Havelock Road . Go (2)….............. . Walk along Devonshire road. It´s on the right , (3)…...................... the train station.


1-LEFT
2-RIGHT
3-OPPOSITTE

  1. Tick :
Easy Difficult A LITTLE DIFFICULT

VERY DIFFICULT

 

COMPLETE THE SENTENCES AND MATCH:

took     saw     went     was     had

1 It …..................... very hot and sunny.
2 I …..................... to the beach everyday!
3 I ….....................my swimsuit and sunglasses.
4 I ….....................a barbecue on the beach.
5 I …..................... a kangaroo and a bear.





No hay comentarios: