lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

UNSCRAMBLE

-Morocco/ like/you/ Did?
-------------------------------------------------------------
-take/ Did / camera /a / you?
-------------------------------------------------------------
animals/ see / Did / any / you ?
-------------------------------------------------------------
go / Did / you / skiing ?
--------------------------------------------------------------
like / was / What / the / weather?
-------------------------------------------------------------

Now complete the answers and match :

a) Yes I (do) ...................... I (see) ...............a snake and an eagle .

b) It was ( soleado ) ................ and (caliente ).......................................

c) Yes, I (do) ...................... It ( be) ..................... a great trip !.

d) Yes, I did . And  I  ( take ) ................. my
( libro )..................
e) No, I ( do not) ................. I (go) ...................... to the market.

the present and THE PAST VERB TO BE :


I ..............               I
you ............             ...................
He ..............          You.............
She ..............         ................
It .................         ......................
We ................       ................. 
you...............        ......................
They ............        .....................





No hay comentarios: