domingo, 3 de febrero de 2013

Realiza estos ejercicios:
1)Copy and choose:


-..I am taller /shorter than my teacher
-My brain is bigger/smaller than my mouth
-My legs are longer/shorter than my neck
-I am older/younger than my mother
-A bear is faster/slower than a tortoise.
2)Translate:
It is one o´clock.-
It is eleven o´clock-
It is a quarter to three-
It´s is a quarter past one- La una y cuarto.
It´s  half past two-Las dos y media.
Son las dos y media- It is half past two.
Son las tres en punto- It is three o´clock.
Son las ocho menos cuarto- It is a quarter to eight.
Son las tres y cuarto- It is  a quarter past three.
Answer:
Is there a pen in the class? Yes, there is.
Are there children in the class? Yes, there are.
Is there a chair in the class? yes, there is.
Are there chairs in the class? Yes, there are.

Is there a bear in the class? No, there isn´t.
Is there a lion in the class?. No, there is not.
Is there a turtle in the class?
Is there a monster in the class?
Is there a butterfly in the class?




No hay comentarios: