lunes, 12 de enero de 2015

Day of peace song : NEW


Song here

Actualización a 13-01-15:

 Play Date invitation

COME TO A PLAY DATE AT MY HOUSE ON FRIDAY.
THERE´S A STUDY AND TWO BEDROOMS
THERE´S A BIG KITCHEN.

AND THERE´S A SMALL DINING ROOM.

WE CAN DO PAINTING...

Actualización 14-01-15

Louis Armstrong – What A Wonderful World Lyrics
1 I see trees of green, red roses too
2 I see them bloom for me and for you
3 And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

4 I see skies of blue and clouds of white
5 The bright blessed the day, the dark sacred night
6 And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

7 The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
8 Are also on the faces of people going by
8 I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
10 But what they're really saying  I love you.

11 I hear baby's crying and I watched them grow
12 They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
 
13 And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
14Yes, I think to myself what a wonderful world.

Oh yeah!
Songwriters: GEORGE DAVID WEISS, GEORGE DOUGLAS, BOB THIELE
What A Wonderful World lyrics © CARLIN AMERICA INC, BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC, IMAGEM U.S. LLC





No hay comentarios: